Saint-Cricq-Chalosse tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Cricq-Chalosse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Cricq-Chalosse is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 30 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Saint-Cricq-Chalosse is 624 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Cricq-Chalosse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Cricq-Chalosse in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Saint-Cricq-Chalosse
Markets in and near Saint-Cricq-Chalosse
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (7km)
- Amou: market Sunday (8km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (20km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (22km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (22km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (28km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (30km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (30km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (30km)
More information about Saint-Cricq-Chalosse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Cricq-Chalosse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Cricq-Chalosse.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (15km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (30km)
- Parc du Sarrat (30km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Cricq-Chalosse
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 624 km
from Calais: 833 km
from Nice: 640 km
from Bordeaux: 132 km
from Strasbourg: 849 km
Saint-Cricq-Chalosse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Cricq-Chalosse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Cricq-Chalosse