Doazit tourism and travel guide
Visit Doazit: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Doazit is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 25 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Doazit is 619 kilometres from Paris).
Doazit, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Doazit in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Doazit
Markets in and near Doazit
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (6km)
- Amou: market Sunday (13km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (21km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (25km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (25km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (25km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (32km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (33km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (33km)
More information about Doazit, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Doazit, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Doazit.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (10km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (31km)
- Parc du Sarrat (33km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (34km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Doazit
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 619 km
from Calais: 829 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 128 km
from Strasbourg: 844 km
Doazit is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Doazit from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audignon, Banos, Bergouey, Dumes, Hagetmau, Hauriet, Horsarrieu, Larbey, Maylis, Montaut, Saint-Aubin, Saint-Cricq-Chalosse and Serreslous-et-Arribans.
This page in French: Visiter Doazit