Audignon tourism and travel guide
Visit Audignon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Audignon is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 21 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Audignon is 614 kilometres from Paris).
Audignon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Audignon in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Audignon
Markets in and near Audignon
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (7km)
- Amou: market Sunday (18km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (20km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (21km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (28km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (30km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (35km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (36km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
More information about Audignon, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Audignon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Audignon.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (5km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (33km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (34km)
- Parc du Sarrat (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (7km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (20km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Audignon
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 614 km
from Calais: 825 km
from Nice: 633 km
from Bordeaux: 124 km
from Strasbourg: 840 km
Audignon is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Audignon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Audignon