Sainte-Colombe tourism and travel guide
Visit Sainte-Colombe: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sainte-Colombe is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 24 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Sainte-Colombe is 617 kilometres from Paris).
Sainte-Colombe, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sainte-Colombe in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Sainte-Colombe
Markets in and near Sainte-Colombe
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (4km)
- Amou: market Sunday (18km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (24km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (24km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (26km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (28km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (31km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (38km)
- Riscle: market Friday (38km)
More information about Sainte-Colombe, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Sainte-Colombe, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Colombe.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (9km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (27km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (28km)
- Parc du Sarrat (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sainte-Colombe
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 617 km
from Calais: 828 km
from Nice: 629 km
from Bordeaux: 129 km
from Strasbourg: 840 km
Sainte-Colombe is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Sainte-Colombe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Sainte-Colombe