Serres-Gaston tourism and travel guide
Visit Serres-Gaston: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Serres-Gaston is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 26 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Serres-Gaston is 618 kilometres from Paris).
Serres-Gaston, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Serres-Gaston in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Serres-Gaston
Markets in and near Serres-Gaston
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (6km)
- Amou: market Sunday (20km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (23km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (26km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (29km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (31km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Riscle: market Friday (35km)
- Monein: market Monday (38km)
More information about Serres-Gaston, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Serres-Gaston, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Serres-Gaston.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (12km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (24km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (24km)
- Parc du Sarrat (44km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Serres-Gaston
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 618 km
from Calais: 830 km
from Nice: 626 km
from Bordeaux: 131 km
from Strasbourg: 839 km
Serres-Gaston is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Serres-Gaston from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Serres-Gaston