Samadet tourism and travel guide
Visit Samadet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Samadet is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 28 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Samadet is 620 kilometres from Paris).
Samadet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Samadet in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Samadet
Markets in and near Samadet
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (9km)
- Amou: market Sunday (21km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (22km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (28km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (29km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Riscle: market Friday (32km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (34km)
- Monein: market Monday (36km)
More information about Samadet, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Samadet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Samadet.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (15km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (49km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (21km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (22km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Samadet
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 620 km
from Calais: 832 km
from Nice: 624 km
from Bordeaux: 133 km
from Strasbourg: 839 km
Samadet is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Samadet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arboucave, Aubagnan, Bats, Coudures, Lacajunte, Mant, Monsegur, Saint-Loubouer, Sainte-Colombe, Serres-Gaston, Urgons and Vielle-Tursan.
This page in French: Visiter Samadet