Urgons tourism and travel guide
Visit Urgons: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Urgons is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 27 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Urgons is 617 kilometres from Paris).
Urgons, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Urgons in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Urgons
Markets in and near Urgons
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (12km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (25km)
- Amou: market Sunday (25km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (27km)
- Riscle: market Friday (29km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (33km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (36km)
- Monein: market Monday (38km)
More information about Urgons, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Urgons, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Urgons.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (15km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (16km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (51km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (21km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (22km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Urgons
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 617 km
from Calais: 830 km
from Nice: 620 km
from Bordeaux: 133 km
from Strasbourg: 836 km
Urgons is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Urgons from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arboucave, Aubagnan, Bats, Castelnau-Tursan, Cledes, Eugenie-les-Bains, Geaune, Payros-Cazautets, Pecorade, Puyol-Cazalet, Saint-Loubouer, Samadet, Sarraziet, Serres-Gaston and Vielle-Tursan.
This page in French: Visiter Urgons