Geaune tourism and travel guide
Visit Geaune: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Geaune is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 29 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Geaune is 616 kilometres from Paris).
Geaune, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Geaune in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Geaune
Markets in and near Geaune
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (18km)
- Riscle: market Friday (23km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (27km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (30km)
- Amou: market Sunday (30km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (31km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (35km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (37km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (38km)
More information about Geaune, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Geaune, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Geaune.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (11km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (54km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (20km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (22km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (33km)
- Jardin Massey (58km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Geaune
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 616 km
from Calais: 830 km
from Nice: 615 km
from Bordeaux: 134 km
from Strasbourg: 832 km
Geaune is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Geaune from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arboucave, Bahus-Soubiran, Castelnau-Tursan, Cledes, Lacajunte, Mauries, Miramont-Sensacq, Payros-Cazautets, Pecorade, Puyol-Cazalet, Saint-Loubouer, Sorbets and Urgons.
This page in French: Visiter Geaune