Pecorade tourism and travel guide
Visit Pecorade: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pecorade is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 28 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Pecorade is 615 kilometres from Paris).
Pecorade, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pecorade in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Pecorade
Markets in and near Pecorade
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (18km)
- Riscle: market Friday (23km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (28km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (29km)
- Amou: market Sunday (31km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (34km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (38km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (40km)
More information about Pecorade, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Pecorade, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pecorade.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (9km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (55km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (21km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (23km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pecorade
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 615 km
from Calais: 828 km
from Nice: 614 km
from Bordeaux: 132 km
from Strasbourg: 831 km
Pecorade is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Pecorade from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arboucave, Bahus-Soubiran, Castelnau-Tursan, Cledes, Eugenie-les-Bains, Geaune, Mauries, Payros-Cazautets, Puyol-Cazalet, Saint-Loubouer, Sorbets and Urgons.
This page in French: Visiter Pecorade