Payros-Cazautets tourism and travel guide
Visit Payros-Cazautets: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Payros-Cazautets is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 31 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Payros-Cazautets is 618 kilometres from Paris).
Payros-Cazautets, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Payros-Cazautets in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Payros-Cazautets
Markets in and near Payros-Cazautets
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (17km)
- Riscle: market Friday (25km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (25km)
- Amou: market Sunday (29km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (31km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (35km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (36km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (37km)
More information about Payros-Cazautets, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Payros-Cazautets, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Payros-Cazautets.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (12km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
- Marshall Foch house (58km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (18km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (20km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (35km)
- Jardin Massey (57km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Payros-Cazautets
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 618 km
from Calais: 831 km
from Nice: 616 km
from Bordeaux: 135 km
from Strasbourg: 834 km
Payros-Cazautets is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Payros-Cazautets from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arboucave, Bahus-Soubiran, Bats, Castelnau-Tursan, Cledes, Geaune, Lacajunte, Mauries, Miramont-Sensacq, Pecorade, Pimbo, Puyol-Cazalet, Saint-Loubouer, Sorbets, Urgons and Vielle-Tursan.
This page in French: Visiter Payros-Cazautets