Lacajunte tourism and travel guide
Visit Lacajunte: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lacajunte is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 34 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Lacajunte is 623 kilometres from Paris).
Lacajunte, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lacajunte in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Lacajunte
Markets in and near Lacajunte
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (16km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (21km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Amou: market Sunday (26km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Riscle: market Friday (28km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (31km)
- Monein: market Monday (33km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (33km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (34km)
More information about Lacajunte, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Lacajunte, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lacajunte.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Marshall Foch house (57km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (15km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (16km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (39km)
- Jardin Massey (56km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lacajunte
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 623 km
from Calais: 836 km
from Nice: 619 km
from Bordeaux: 139 km
from Strasbourg: 839 km
Lacajunte is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Lacajunte from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arboucave, Cabidos, Cledes, Geaune, Malaussanne, Payros-Cazautets, Philondenx, Pimbo, Poursiugues-Boucoue, Puyol-Cazalet and Samadet.
This page in French: Visiter Lacajunte