Philondenx tourism and travel guide
Visit Philondenx: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Philondenx is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 37 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Philondenx is 626 kilometres from Paris).
Philondenx, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Philondenx in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Philondenx
Markets in and near Philondenx
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (16km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (17km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Amou: market Sunday (24km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (28km)
- Monein: market Monday (29km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (30km)
- Riscle: market Friday (31km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (37km)
More information about Philondenx, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Philondenx, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Philondenx.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Marshall Foch house (56km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (13km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (13km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (42km)
- Jardin Massey (56km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Philondenx
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 626 km
from Calais: 839 km
from Nice: 621 km
from Bordeaux: 142 km
from Strasbourg: 842 km
Philondenx is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Philondenx from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arboucave, Arzacq-Arraziguet, Cabidos, Lacajunte, Louvigny, Malaussanne, Mant, Meracq, Monget, Montagut, Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, Pimbo, Poursiugues-Boucoue, Puyol-Cazalet and Vignes.
This page in French: Visiter Philondenx