Bahus-Soubiran tourism and travel guide
Visit Bahus-Soubiran: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bahus-Soubiran is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 27 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Bahus-Soubiran is 613 kilometres from Paris).
Bahus-Soubiran, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bahus-Soubiran in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Bahus-Soubiran
Markets in and near Bahus-Soubiran
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (19km)
- Riscle: market Friday (22km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (27km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (31km)
- Amou: market Sunday (33km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (34km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (35km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (40km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (41km)
More information about Bahus-Soubiran, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Bahus-Soubiran, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bahus-Soubiran.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (7km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montreal-du-Gers (54km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (23km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (26km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bahus-Soubiran
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 613 km
from Calais: 826 km
from Nice: 613 km
from Bordeaux: 131 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Bahus-Soubiran is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Bahus-Soubiran from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Buanes, Castelnau-Tursan, Classun, Cledes, Duhort-Bachen, Eugenie-les-Bains, Geaune, Latrille, Mauries, Payros-Cazautets, Pecorade, Saint-Loubouer and Sorbets.
This page in French: Visiter Bahus-Soubiran