Sarraziet tourism and travel guide
Visit Sarraziet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sarraziet is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 21 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Sarraziet is 613 kilometres from Paris).
Sarraziet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sarraziet in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Sarraziet
Markets in and near Sarraziet
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (10km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (21km)
- Amou: market Sunday (24km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (28km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (29km)
- Riscle: market Friday (33km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (34km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (37km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (40km)
More information about Sarraziet, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Sarraziet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sarraziet.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (9km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (28km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (28km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (10km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (21km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sarraziet
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 613 km
from Calais: 825 km
from Nice: 623 km
from Bordeaux: 126 km
from Strasbourg: 834 km
Sarraziet is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Sarraziet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aubagnan, Bats, Buanes, Coudures, Eyres-Moncube, Fargues, Montgaillard, Montsoue, Saint-Loubouer, Sainte-Colombe, Serres-Gaston, Urgons and Vielle-Tursan.
This page in French: Visiter Sarraziet