Fargues tourism and travel guide
Visit Fargues: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Fargues is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 19 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Fargues is 609 kilometres from Paris).
Fargues, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Fargues in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Fargues
Markets in and near Fargues
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (14km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (18km)
- Amou: market Sunday (28km)
- Riscle: market Friday (30km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (31km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (32km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (36km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (38km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (41km)
More information about Fargues, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Fargues, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fargues.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (11km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (15km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (30km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (31km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (14km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (18km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Fargues
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 609 km
from Calais: 821 km
from Nice: 620 km
from Bordeaux: 124 km
from Strasbourg: 830 km
Fargues is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Fargues from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Buanes, Classun, Coudures, Eugenie-les-Bains, Grenade-sur-l'Adour, Larriviere, Montgaillard, Montsoue, Saint-Loubouer, Sarraziet and Vielle-Tursan.
This page in French: Visiter Fargues