Grenade-sur-l'Adour tourism and travel guide
Visit Grenade-sur-l'Adour: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Grenade-sur-l'Adour is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 14 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Grenade-sur-l'Adour is 604 kilometres from Paris).
Grenade-sur-l'Adour, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Grenade-sur-l'Adour in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Grenade-sur-l'Adour
Markets in and near Grenade-sur-l'Adour
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (14km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (18km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (31km)
- Riscle: market Friday (31km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (31km)
- Amou: market Sunday (32km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (37km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (42km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (43km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (43km)
More information about Grenade-sur-l'Adour, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Grenade-sur-l'Adour, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Grenade-sur-l'Adour.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (11km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (16km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (35km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (36km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (14km)
- Hagetmau (18km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Grenade-sur-l'Adour
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 604 km
from Calais: 816 km
from Nice: 619 km
from Bordeaux: 119 km
from Strasbourg: 826 km
Grenade-sur-l'Adour is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Grenade-sur-l'Adour from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Grenade-sur-l'Adour