Maurrin tourism and travel guide
Visit Maurrin: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Maurrin is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 13 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Maurrin is 597 kilometres from Paris).
Maurrin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Maurrin in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Maurrin
Markets in and near Maurrin
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (13km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (25km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (26km)
- Riscle: market Friday (30km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (35km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (38km)
- Amou: market Sunday (40km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (42km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (44km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (50km)
More information about Maurrin, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Maurrin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Maurrin.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (34km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (40km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (13km)
- Hagetmau (26km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Maurrin
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 13 km
from Paris: 597 km
from Calais: 810 km
from Nice: 614 km
from Bordeaux: 114 km
from Strasbourg: 818 km
Maurrin is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Maurrin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Artassenx, Bascons, Borderes-et-Lamensans, Castandet, Grenade-sur-l'Adour, Laglorieuse, Mazerolles, Pujo-le-Plan and Saint-Gein.
This page in French: Visiter Maurrin