Laglorieuse tourism and travel guide
Visit Laglorieuse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Laglorieuse is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 8 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Laglorieuse is 593 kilometres from Paris).
Laglorieuse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Laglorieuse in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Laglorieuse
Markets in and near Laglorieuse
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (8km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (21km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (28km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (33km)
- Riscle: market Friday (35km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (40km)
- Amou: market Sunday (41km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (45km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (47km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (48km)
More information about Laglorieuse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Laglorieuse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Laglorieuse.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (39km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (8km)
- Hagetmau (28km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Laglorieuse
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 8 km
from Paris: 593 km
from Calais: 805 km
from Nice: 616 km
from Bordeaux: 109 km
from Strasbourg: 817 km
Laglorieuse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Laglorieuse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Laglorieuse