Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 12 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve is 590 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve
Markets in and near Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (12km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (17km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (33km)
- Riscle: market Friday (34km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (36km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (37km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (45km)
- Amou: market Sunday (46km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (57km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (58km)
More information about Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montreal-du-Gers (45km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (12km)
- Hagetmau (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 590 km
from Calais: 802 km
from Nice: 612 km
from Bordeaux: 107 km
from Strasbourg: 812 km
Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve