Sainte-Foy tourism and travel guide
Visit Sainte-Foy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sainte-Foy is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 14 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Sainte-Foy is 584 kilometres from Paris).
Sainte-Foy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sainte-Foy in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Sainte-Foy
Markets in and near Sainte-Foy
- Roquefort: market Saturday (12km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (15km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (35km)
- Riscle: market Friday (37km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (38km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (40km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (48km)
- Amou: market Sunday (51km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (54km)
More information about Sainte-Foy, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Sainte-Foy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Foy.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montreal-du-Gers (43km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (15km)
- Hagetmau (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sainte-Foy
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 584 km
from Calais: 797 km
from Nice: 610 km
from Bordeaux: 102 km
from Strasbourg: 807 km
Sainte-Foy is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Sainte-Foy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arthez-d'Armagnac, Bostens, Bougue, Gailleres, Lacquy, Lucbardez-et-Bargues, Pouydesseaux, Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve and Villeneuve-de-Marsan.
This page in French: Visiter Sainte-Foy