Villeneuve-de-Marsan tourism and travel guide
Visit Villeneuve-de-Marsan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villeneuve-de-Marsan is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 15 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Villeneuve-de-Marsan is 588 kilometres from Paris).
Villeneuve-de-Marsan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villeneuve-de-Marsan in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Villeneuve-de-Marsan
Markets in and near Villeneuve-de-Marsan
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (16km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (16km)
- Riscle: market Friday (32km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (32km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (35km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (41km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (43km)
- Amou: market Sunday (49km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (56km)
More information about Villeneuve-de-Marsan, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Villeneuve-de-Marsan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villeneuve-de-Marsan.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (16km)
- Hagetmau (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villeneuve-de-Marsan
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 588 km
from Calais: 801 km
from Nice: 608 km
from Bordeaux: 107 km
from Strasbourg: 809 km
Villeneuve-de-Marsan is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Villeneuve-de-Marsan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Villeneuve-de-Marsan