Gailleres tourism and travel guide
Visit Gailleres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gailleres is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 12 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Gailleres is 585 kilometres from Paris).
Gailleres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gailleres in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Gailleres
Markets in and near Gailleres
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (12km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (12km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (36km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (37km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (38km)
- Riscle: market Friday (39km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (45km)
- Amou: market Sunday (49km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (50km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (55km)
More information about Gailleres, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Gailleres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gailleres.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (12km)
- Hagetmau (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gailleres
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 585 km
from Calais: 797 km
from Nice: 613 km
from Bordeaux: 101 km
from Strasbourg: 809 km
Gailleres is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Gailleres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bostens, Bougue, Lucbardez-et-Bargues, Pouydesseaux, Saint-Avit, Saint-Cricq-Villeneuve, Sainte-Foy and Villeneuve-de-Marsan.
This page in French: Visiter Gailleres