Pouydesseaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Pouydesseaux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pouydesseaux is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 16 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Pouydesseaux is 581 kilometres from Paris).
Pouydesseaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pouydesseaux in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Pouydesseaux
Markets in and near Pouydesseaux
- Roquefort: market Saturday (8km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (17km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (36km)
- Riscle: market Friday (40km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (41km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (42km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (50km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (50km)
- Amou: market Sunday (54km)
More information about Pouydesseaux, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Pouydesseaux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pouydesseaux.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (52km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (17km)
- Hagetmau (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pouydesseaux
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 581 km
from Calais: 793 km
from Nice: 610 km
from Bordeaux: 98 km
from Strasbourg: 804 km
Pouydesseaux is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Pouydesseaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Pouydesseaux