Sarbazan tourism and travel guide
Visit Sarbazan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sarbazan is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 21 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Sarbazan is 575 kilometres from Paris).
Sarbazan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sarbazan in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Sarbazan
Markets in and near Sarbazan
- Roquefort: market Saturday (3km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (21km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (37km)
- Riscle: market Friday (44km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (45km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (46km)
- Grignols: market Wednesday (46km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (46km)
More information about Sarbazan, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Sarbazan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sarbazan.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (48km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (21km)
- Hagetmau (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sarbazan
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 575 km
from Calais: 788 km
from Nice: 609 km
from Bordeaux: 93 km
from Strasbourg: 800 km
Sarbazan is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Sarbazan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Sarbazan