Arue tourism and travel guide
Visit Arue: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Arue is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 22 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Arue is 572 kilometres from Paris).
Arue, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Arue in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Arue
Markets in and near Arue
- Roquefort: market Saturday (3km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (23km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (42km)
- Bazas: market Saturday (43km)
- Grignols: market Wednesday (44km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (45km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (45km)
- Riscle: market Friday (50km)
More information about Arue, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Arue, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Arue.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Bazas cathédrale St Jean Baptist (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montreal-du-Gers (46km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (43km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Arue
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 572 km
from Calais: 783 km
from Nice: 612 km
from Bordeaux: 88 km
from Strasbourg: 799 km
Arue is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Arue from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Arue