Retjons tourism and travel guide
Visit Retjons: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Retjons is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 29 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Retjons is 566 kilometres from Paris).
Retjons, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Retjons in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Retjons
Markets in and near Retjons
- Roquefort: market Saturday (7km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (29km)
- Bazas: market Saturday (37km)
- Grignols: market Wednesday (37km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (38km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (41km)
- Mezin: market Sunday (44km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (51km)
More information about Retjons, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Retjons, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Retjons.
- Bazas cathédrale St Jean Baptist (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (42km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (29km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Retjons
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 566 km
from Calais: 778 km
from Nice: 607 km
from Bordeaux: 85 km
from Strasbourg: 793 km
Retjons is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Retjons from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Retjons