Arthez-d'Armagnac tourism and travel guide
Visit Arthez-d'Armagnac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Arthez-d'Armagnac is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 19 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Arthez-d'Armagnac is 587 kilometres from Paris).
Arthez-d'Armagnac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Arthez-d'Armagnac in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Arthez-d'Armagnac
Markets in and near Arthez-d'Armagnac
- Roquefort: market Saturday (17km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (20km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (29km)
- Riscle: market Friday (30km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (38km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (41km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (45km)
- Mezin: market Sunday (45km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (47km)
- Amou: market Sunday (51km)
More information about Arthez-d'Armagnac, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Arthez-d'Armagnac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Arthez-d'Armagnac.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (20km)
- Hagetmau (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Arthez-d'Armagnac
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 587 km
from Calais: 800 km
from Nice: 604 km
from Bordeaux: 108 km
from Strasbourg: 806 km
Arthez-d'Armagnac is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Arthez-d'Armagnac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Arthez-d'Armagnac