Montegut tourism and travel guide
Visit Montegut: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Montegut is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 24 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Montegut is 587 kilometres from Paris).
Montegut, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montegut in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Montegut
Markets in and near Montegut
- Roquefort: market Saturday (21km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (23km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (24km)
- Riscle: market Friday (26km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (36km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (40km)
- Mezin: market Sunday (42km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (42km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (49km)
- Nerac: market Saturday (52km)
More information about Montegut, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Montegut, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montegut.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (25km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Nerac (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (24km)
- Hagetmau (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montegut
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 587 km
from Calais: 802 km
from Nice: 600 km
from Bordeaux: 111 km
from Strasbourg: 804 km
Montegut is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Montegut from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arthez-d'Armagnac, Bourdalat, Castex-d'Armagnac, Hontanx, Lannemaignan, Mauleon-d'Armagnac, Maupas, Monguilhem, Monlezun-d'Armagnac and Toujouse.
This page in French: Visiter Montegut