Perquie tourism and travel guide
Visit Perquie: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Perquie is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 17 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Perquie is 589 kilometres from Paris).
Perquie, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Perquie in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Perquie
Markets in and near Perquie
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (18km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (19km)
- Riscle: market Friday (29km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (30km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (35km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (40km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (42km)
- Mezin: market Sunday (48km)
- Amou: market Sunday (49km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (53km)
More information about Perquie, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Perquie, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Perquie.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (18km)
- Hagetmau (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Perquie
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 589 km
from Calais: 803 km
from Nice: 606 km
from Bordeaux: 109 km
from Strasbourg: 809 km
Perquie is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Perquie from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Perquie