Bretagne-de-Marsan tourism and travel guide
Visit Bretagne-de-Marsan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bretagne-de-Marsan is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 5 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Bretagne-de-Marsan is 597 kilometres from Paris).
Bretagne-de-Marsan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bretagne-de-Marsan in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Bretagne-de-Marsan
Markets in and near Bretagne-de-Marsan
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (5km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (24km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (24km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (28km)
- Amou: market Sunday (36km)
- Riscle: market Friday (37km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (42km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (44km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (45km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (48km)
More information about Bretagne-de-Marsan, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Bretagne-de-Marsan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bretagne-de-Marsan.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (42km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (43km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (5km)
- Hagetmau (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bretagne-de-Marsan
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 5 km
from Paris: 597 km
from Calais: 808 km
from Nice: 621 km
from Bordeaux: 110 km
from Strasbourg: 822 km
Bretagne-de-Marsan is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Bretagne-de-Marsan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Bretagne-de-Marsan