Bascons tourism and travel guide
Visit Bascons: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bascons is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 10 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Bascons is 598 kilometres from Paris).
Bascons, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bascons in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Bascons
Markets in and near Bascons
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (10km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (23km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (26km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (31km)
- Riscle: market Friday (33km)
- Amou: market Sunday (36km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (41km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (43km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (45km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (46km)
More information about Bascons, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Bascons, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bascons.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (14km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (38km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (40km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (10km)
- Hagetmau (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bascons
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 10 km
from Paris: 598 km
from Calais: 810 km
from Nice: 617 km
from Bordeaux: 113 km
from Strasbourg: 821 km
Bascons is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Bascons from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Artassenx, Borderes-et-Lamensans, Bretagne-de-Marsan, Castandet, Grenade-sur-l'Adour, Laglorieuse, Larriviere, Maurrin, Mazerolles and Saint-Maurice-sur-Adour.
This page in French: Visiter Bascons