Coudures tourism and travel guide
Visit Coudures: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Coudures is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 22 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Coudures is 615 kilometres from Paris).
Coudures, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Coudures in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Coudures
Markets in and near Coudures
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (7km)
- Amou: market Sunday (21km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (22km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (26km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (28km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (31km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Riscle: market Friday (35km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (41km)
More information about Coudures, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Coudures, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Coudures.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (9km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (27km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (28km)
- Parc du Sarrat (43km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Coudures
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 615 km
from Calais: 827 km
from Nice: 626 km
from Bordeaux: 128 km
from Strasbourg: 837 km
Coudures is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Coudures from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aubagnan, Bats, Dumes, Eyres-Moncube, Fargues, Hagetmau, Montgaillard, Montsoue, Sainte-Colombe, Samadet, Sarraziet, Serres-Gaston and Vielle-Tursan.
This page in French: Visiter Coudures