Monsegur tourism and travel guide
Visit Monsegur: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Monsegur is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 32 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Monsegur is 625 kilometres from Paris).
Monsegur, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Monsegur in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Monsegur
Markets in and near Monsegur
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (7km)
- Amou: market Sunday (16km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (16km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (23km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (23km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Monein: market Monday (32km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (33km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (34km)
More information about Monsegur, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Monsegur, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Monsegur.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (19km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (21km)
- Parc du Sarrat (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Monsegur
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 625 km
from Calais: 836 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 137 km
from Strasbourg: 845 km
Monsegur is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Monsegur from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Castelner, Hagetmau, Labastide-Chalosse, Lacrabe, Malaussanne, Mant, Monget, Morganx, Peyre, Poudenx, Samadet and Serres-Gaston.
This page in French: Visiter Monsegur