Morganx tourism and travel guide
Visit Morganx: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Morganx is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 32 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Morganx is 625 kilometres from Paris).
Morganx, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Morganx in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Morganx
Markets in and near Morganx
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (6km)
- Amou: market Sunday (14km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (16km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (22km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (23km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (32km)
- Monein: market Monday (32km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (32km)
More information about Morganx, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Morganx, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Morganx.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (20km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (23km)
- Parc du Sarrat (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Morganx
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 625 km
from Calais: 837 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 137 km
from Strasbourg: 846 km
Morganx is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Morganx from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Beyries, Castelner, Hagetmau, Labastide-Chalosse, Lacrabe, Mant, Momuy, Monget, Monsegur, Peyre, Poudenx and Serres-Gaston.
This page in French: Visiter Morganx