Peyre tourism and travel guide
Visit Peyre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Peyre is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 36 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Peyre is 629 kilometres from Paris).
Peyre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Peyre in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Peyre
Markets in and near Peyre
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (10km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (13km)
- Amou: market Sunday (16km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (19km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (21km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Monein: market Monday (28km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (32km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (32km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (34km)
More information about Peyre, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Peyre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Peyre.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (16km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (18km)
- Parc du Sarrat (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Peyre
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 629 km
from Calais: 840 km
from Nice: 629 km
from Bordeaux: 141 km
from Strasbourg: 848 km
Peyre is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Peyre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arget, Casteide-Candau, Castelner, Labastide-Chalosse, Lacrabe, Mant, Monget, Monsegur, Montagut, Morganx, Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, Poudenx and Saint-Medard.
This page in French: Visiter Peyre