Brassempouy tourism and travel guide
Visit Brassempouy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Brassempouy is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 33 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Brassempouy is 626 kilometres from Paris).
Brassempouy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Brassempouy in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Brassempouy
Markets in and near Brassempouy
- Amou: market Sunday (6km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (9km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (18km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (20km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (24km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (26km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (30km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (30km)
More information about Brassempouy, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Brassempouy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brassempouy.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (51km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (29km)
- Parc du Sarrat (30km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Brassempouy
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 626 km
from Calais: 836 km
from Nice: 640 km
from Bordeaux: 134 km
from Strasbourg: 852 km
Brassempouy is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Brassempouy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amou, Argelos, Bergouey, Castaignos-Souslens, Caupenne, Cazalis, Gaujacq, Momuy, Nassiet, Saint-Cricq-Chalosse and Serreslous-et-Arribans.
This page in French: Visiter Brassempouy