Cassen tourism and travel guide
Visit Cassen: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cassen is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 33 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Cassen is 618 kilometres from Paris).
Cassen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cassen in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Cassen
Markets in and near Cassen
- Tartas: market Saturday (9km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (15km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (16km)
- Amou: market Sunday (21km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (25km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (30km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (31km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
More information about Cassen, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Cassen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cassen.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (49km)
- Parc du Sarrat (17km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (48km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (52km)
- Jardins de la villa Arnaga (62km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (41km)
- Marais d'Orx (46km)
- Courant de Contis (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (25km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cassen
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 618 km
from Calais: 825 km
from Nice: 653 km
from Bordeaux: 122 km
from Strasbourg: 852 km
Cassen is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Cassen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audon, Gamarde-les-Bains, Goos, Gousse, Gouts, Lahosse, Laurede, Louer, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Nousse, Onard, Pontonx-sur-l'Adour, Poyanne, Prechacq-les-Bains, Saint-Geours-d'Auribat and Saint-Jean-de-Lier.
This page in French: Visiter Cassen