Goos tourism and travel guide
Visit Goos: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Goos is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 37 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Goos is 622 kilometres from Paris).
Goos, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Goos in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Goos
Markets in and near Goos
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (12km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (12km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (14km)
- Amou: market Sunday (20km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (26km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (27km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (28km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (29km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (33km)
More information about Goos, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Goos, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Goos.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (44km)
- Parc du Sarrat (13km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (48km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (52km)
- Jardins de la villa Arnaga (58km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (40km)
- Marais d'Orx (42km)
- Courant de Contis (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (26km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Goos
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 622 km
from Calais: 829 km
from Nice: 656 km
from Bordeaux: 126 km
from Strasbourg: 856 km
Goos is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Goos from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Cassen, Gamarde-les-Bains, Gousse, Hinx, Louer, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Onard, Poyartin, Prechacq-les-Bains, Saint-Geours-d'Auribat, Sort-en-Chalosse and Tethieu.
This page in French: Visiter Goos