Saint-Geours-d'Auribat tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Geours-d'Auribat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Geours-d'Auribat is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 31 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Saint-Geours-d'Auribat is 617 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Geours-d'Auribat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Geours-d'Auribat in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Saint-Geours-d'Auribat
Markets in and near Saint-Geours-d'Auribat
- Tartas: market Saturday (8km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (17km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (18km)
- Amou: market Sunday (20km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (23km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (30km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (31km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (33km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
More information about Saint-Geours-d'Auribat, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Geours-d'Auribat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Geours-d'Auribat.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (50km)
- Parc du Sarrat (19km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (47km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (50km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (43km)
- Marais d'Orx (48km)
- Courant de Contis (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (23km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (30km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Geours-d'Auribat
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 617 km
from Calais: 824 km
from Nice: 651 km
from Bordeaux: 121 km
from Strasbourg: 850 km
Saint-Geours-d'Auribat is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Geours-d'Auribat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audon, Cassen, Gamarde-les-Bains, Goos, Gousse, Gouts, Lahosse, Laurede, Louer, Lourquen, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Nousse, Onard, Poyanne, Prechacq-les-Bains and Saint-Jean-de-Lier.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Geours-d'Auribat