Saint-Jean-de-Lier tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Jean-de-Lier: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Jean-de-Lier is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 33 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Saint-Jean-de-Lier is 615 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Jean-de-Lier, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Jean-de-Lier in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Saint-Jean-de-Lier
Markets in and near Saint-Jean-de-Lier
- Tartas: market Saturday (8km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (15km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (16km)
- Amou: market Sunday (24km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (27km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (30km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (34km)
More information about Saint-Jean-de-Lier, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Jean-de-Lier, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Jean-de-Lier.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (50km)
- Parc du Sarrat (17km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (51km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (55km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (39km)
- Marais d'Orx (46km)
- Courant de Contis (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (27km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Jean-de-Lier
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 615 km
from Calais: 822 km
from Nice: 654 km
from Bordeaux: 119 km
from Strasbourg: 851 km
Saint-Jean-de-Lier is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Jean-de-Lier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audon, Begaar, Cassen, Gousse, Louer, Onard, Pontonx-sur-l'Adour, Poyanne, Prechacq-les-Bains, Saint-Geours-d'Auribat and Tartas.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Jean-de-Lier