Marpaps tourism and travel guide
Visit Marpaps: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Marpaps is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 38 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Marpaps is 632 kilometres from Paris).
Marpaps, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Marpaps in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Marpaps
Markets in and near Marpaps
- Amou: market Sunday (5km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (12km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (12km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (13km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (23km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (28km)
- Monein: market Monday (29km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (31km)
More information about Marpaps, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Marpaps, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marpaps.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (24km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (28km)
- Parc du Sarrat (33km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Marpaps
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 632 km
from Calais: 842 km
from Nice: 640 km
from Bordeaux: 141 km
from Strasbourg: 856 km
Marpaps is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Marpaps from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amou, Argelos, Bassercles, Beyries, Bonnegarde, Castaignos-Souslens, Cazalis, Hagetaubin, Labastide-Chalosse, Labeyrie, Lacadee, Momuy, Nassiet, Sallespisse and Sault-de-Navailles.
This page in French: Visiter Marpaps