Hagetaubin tourism and travel guide
Visit Hagetaubin: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hagetaubin is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 32 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Hagetaubin is 636 kilometres from Paris).
Hagetaubin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hagetaubin in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Hagetaubin
Markets in and near Hagetaubin
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (6km)
- Amou: market Sunday (13km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (13km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (14km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (15km)
- Monein: market Monday (22km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (24km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (25km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (32km)
More information about Hagetaubin, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Hagetaubin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hagetaubin.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (17km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (21km)
- Parc du Sarrat (41km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (52km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hagetaubin
from Pau (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 636 km
from Calais: 847 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 147 km
from Strasbourg: 856 km
Hagetaubin is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Hagetaubin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arthez-de-Bearn, Balansun, Bassercles, Beyries, Casteide-Candau, Castelner, Labeyrie, Lacadee, Marpaps, Mesplede, Saint-Medard and Sault-de-Navailles.
This page in French: Visiter Hagetaubin