Sault-de-Navailles tourism and travel guide
Visit Sault-de-Navailles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sault-de-Navailles is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 37 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Sault-de-Navailles is 634 kilometres from Paris).
Sault-de-Navailles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sault-de-Navailles in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Sault-de-Navailles
Markets in and near Sault-de-Navailles
- Amou: market Sunday (7km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (11km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (11km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (13km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (19km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (22km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (26km)
- Monein: market Monday (27km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (33km)
More information about Sault-de-Navailles, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Sault-de-Navailles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sault-de-Navailles.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (22km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (26km)
- Parc du Sarrat (35km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sault-de-Navailles
from Pau (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 634 km
from Calais: 844 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 143 km
from Strasbourg: 857 km
Sault-de-Navailles is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Sault-de-Navailles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amou, Argelos, Bassercles, Beyries, Bonnegarde, Castaignos-Souslens, Hagetaubin, Labeyrie, Lacadee, Marpaps, Nassiet and Sallespisse.
This page in French: Visiter Sault-de-Navailles