Bassercles tourism and travel guide
Visit Bassercles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bassercles is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 39 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Bassercles is 633 kilometres from Paris).
Bassercles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bassercles in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Bassercles
Markets in and near Bassercles
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (10km)
- Amou: market Sunday (11km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (12km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (14km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (26km)
- Monein: market Monday (26km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (28km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (35km)
More information about Bassercles, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Bassercles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bassercles.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (18km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (23km)
- Parc du Sarrat (39km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bassercles
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 633 km
from Calais: 844 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 143 km
from Strasbourg: 854 km
Bassercles is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Bassercles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Beyries, Castaignos-Souslens, Casteide-Candau, Castelner, Hagetaubin, Labeyrie, Lacadee, Marpaps, Nassiet, Poudenx, Saint-Medard and Sault-de-Navailles.
This page in French: Visiter Bassercles