Saint-Agnet tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Agnet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Agnet is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 36 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Saint-Agnet is 617 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Agnet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Agnet in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Saint-Agnet
Markets in and near Saint-Agnet
- Riscle: market Friday (16km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (26km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (26km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (32km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (35km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (36km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (37km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (37km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (37km)
More information about Saint-Agnet, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Agnet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Agnet.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (10km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (56km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (50km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (18km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (22km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (27km)
- Jardin Massey (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Agnet
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 617 km
from Calais: 832 km
from Nice: 607 km
from Bordeaux: 139 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Saint-Agnet is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Agnet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aurensan, Castetpugon, Garlin, Lannux, Latrille, Lauret, Mauries, Miramont-Sensacq, Moncla, Projan, Sarron, Segos and Sorbets.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Agnet