Estrees-Mons tourism and travel guide
Visit Estrees-Mons: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Estrees-Mons is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 42 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Estrees-Mons is 123 kilometres from Paris).
Estrees-Mons, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Estrees-Mons in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Estrees-Mons
Markets in and near Estrees-Mons
- Peronne: market Saturday (7km)
- Ham: market Saturday (16km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (21km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (23km)
- Roye: market Friday (25km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (27km)
- Albert: market Saturday (29km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (31km)
- Tergnier: market Thursday & Sunday (32km)
- Chauny: market Friday (33km)
More information about Estrees-Mons, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Estrees-Mons, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Estrees-Mons.
- Beffroi de Cambrai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (37km)
- Arras citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (48km)
- Beffroi de Lucheux (Belfries of Belgium and France) (55km)
- Chateau Coucy (46km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (29km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (22km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (42km)
- Réserve naturelle de l'Étang Saint-Ladre (45km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (15km)
- Gauchy (20km)
- Vivaise (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Estrees-Mons
from Amiens (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 123 km
from Calais: 144 km
from Nice: 759 km
from Bordeaux: 622 km
from Strasbourg: 373 km
Estrees-Mons is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Estrees-Mons from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Athies, Bouvincourt-en-Vermandois, Brie, Buire-Courcelles, Cartigny, Cizancourt, Devise, Doingt, Ennemain, Eterpigny, Hancourt, Lanchy, Mesnil-Bruntel, Monchy-Lagache, Peronne, Quivieres, Saint-Christ-Briost and Tertry.
This page in French: Visiter Estrees-Mons