Devise tourism and travel guide
Visit Devise: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Devise is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 42 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Devise is 121 kilometres from Paris).
Devise, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Devise in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Devise
Markets in and near Devise
- Peronne: market Saturday (9km)
- Ham: market Saturday (13km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (21km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (22km)
- Roye: market Friday (23km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (29km)
- Albert: market Saturday (30km)
- Tergnier: market Thursday & Sunday (31km)
- Noyon: market Saturday (31km)
- Chauny: market Friday (31km)
More information about Devise, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Devise, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Devise.
- Beffroi de Cambrai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (39km)
- Beffroi de Lucheux (Belfries of Belgium and France) (57km)
- Chateau Coucy (44km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (31km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (22km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (41km)
- Forêt de Laigue (44km)
- Réserve naturelle de l'Étang Saint-Ladre (45km)
- Mont Ganelon (46km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (17km)
- Gauchy (19km)
- Vivaise (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Devise
from Amiens (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 121 km
from Calais: 146 km
from Nice: 757 km
from Bordeaux: 620 km
from Strasbourg: 373 km
Devise is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Devise from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Athies, Bouvincourt-en-Vermandois, Brie, Cizancourt, Croix-Moligneaux, Ennemain, Epenancourt, Estrees-Mons, Eterpigny, Falvy, Hancourt, Lanchy, Mesnil-Bruntel, Monchy-Lagache, Pargny, Quivieres, Saint-Christ-Briost, Tertry, Ugny-l'Equipee and Y.
This page in French: Visiter Devise