Quivieres tourism and travel guide
Visit Quivieres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Quivieres is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 45 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Quivieres is 119 kilometres from Paris).
Quivieres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Quivieres in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Quivieres
Markets in and near Quivieres
- Ham: market Saturday (9km)
- Peronne: market Saturday (14km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (18km)
- Roye: market Friday (23km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (25km)
- Tergnier: market Thursday & Sunday (26km)
- Chauny: market Friday (26km)
- Noyon: market Saturday (27km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (30km)
- Origny-Sainte-Benoite: market Thursday (32km)
More information about Quivieres, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Quivieres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Quivieres.
- Chateau Coucy (39km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (32km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Laon (52km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (20km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (36km)
- Forêt de Laigue (41km)
- Mont Ganelon (43km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gauchy (16km)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (20km)
- Vivaise (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Quivieres
from Amiens (prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 119 km
from Calais: 151 km
from Nice: 753 km
from Bordeaux: 618 km
from Strasbourg: 369 km
Quivieres is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Quivieres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 23 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Athies, Aubigny-Aux-Kaisnes, Beauvois-en-Vermandois, Bethencourt-sur-Somme, Caulaincourt, Croix-Moligneaux, Devise, Douilly, Ennemain, Estrees-Mons, Foreste, Germaine, Lanchy, Matigny, Monchy-Lagache, Sancourt, Tertry, Trefcon, Ugny-l'Equipee, Villecourt, Villers-Saint-Christophe, Voyennes and Y.
This page in French: Visiter Quivieres