Monchy-Lagache tourism and travel guide
Visit Monchy-Lagache: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Monchy-Lagache is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 45 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Monchy-Lagache is 121 kilometres from Paris).
Monchy-Lagache, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Monchy-Lagache in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Monchy-Lagache
Markets in and near Monchy-Lagache
- Ham: market Saturday (12km)
- Peronne: market Saturday (12km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (18km)
- Roye: market Friday (25km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (25km)
- Tergnier: market Thursday & Sunday (28km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (29km)
- Chauny: market Friday (29km)
- Noyon: market Saturday (30km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (31km)
More information about Monchy-Lagache, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Monchy-Lagache, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Monchy-Lagache.
- Chateau Coucy (41km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (30km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Laon (53km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (19km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (38km)
- Forêt de Laigue (44km)
- Mont Ganelon (46km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gauchy (16km)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (17km)
- Vivaise (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Monchy-Lagache
from Amiens (prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 121 km
from Calais: 149 km
from Nice: 755 km
from Bordeaux: 620 km
from Strasbourg: 369 km
Monchy-Lagache is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Monchy-Lagache from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Athies, Beauvois-en-Vermandois, Bethencourt-sur-Somme, Bouvincourt-en-Vermandois, Caulaincourt, Croix-Moligneaux, Devise, Ennemain, Estrees-Mons, Foreste, Germaine, Lanchy, Matigny, Poeuilly, Quivieres, Tertry, Trefcon, Ugny-l'Equipee, Villecourt and Y.
This page in French: Visiter Monchy-Lagache