Brie tourism and travel guide
Visit Brie: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Brie is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 37 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Brie is 121 kilometres from Paris).
Brie, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Brie in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Brie
Markets in and near Brie
- Peronne: market Saturday (6km)
- Ham: market Saturday (18km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (18km)
- Roye: market Friday (22km)
- Albert: market Saturday (24km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (26km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (26km)
- Corbie: market Friday (30km)
- Noyon: market Saturday (33km)
- Moreuil: market Tuesday (34km)
More information about Brie, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Brie, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brie.
- Beffroi de Cambrai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (39km)
- Amiens Cathedral (45km)
- Folleville église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur-et-Saint-Jean-Baptiste (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- Beffroi de Lucheux (Belfries of Belgium and France) (51km)
- Beffroi de Doullens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (52km)
- Chateau Coucy (48km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (32km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (28km)
- Réserve naturelle de l'Étang Saint-Ladre (40km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (46km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (17km)
- Gauchy (25km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Brie
from Amiens (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 121 km
from Calais: 142 km
from Nice: 761 km
from Bordeaux: 619 km
from Strasbourg: 378 km
Brie is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Brie from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Athies, Barleux, Belloy-en-Santerre, Berny-en-Santerre, Biaches, Buire-Courcelles, Cartigny, Cizancourt, Devise, Doingt, Ennemain, Estrees-Mons, Eterpigny, Flaucourt, Fresnes-Mazancourt, Marchelepot, Mesnil-Bruntel, Misery, Peronne, Saint-Christ-Briost and Villers-Carbonnel.
This page in French: Visiter Brie